Evolution and Structure of International Judicial Bodies
- Bernhardt, Commentary: The European System, 2 Conn. J. of Int'l L., 299-301 (1987).
- Cerna, The Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, 2 Conn. J. of Int'l L. 311-318
- Everling, The Member States of the European Community Before Their Court of Justice,
9 Eur. L. Rev. 215-241 (1984).
- Hudson, "The Central American Court of Justice", The Permanent Court of International
Justice: 1920-1942, 42-70 (1943)
- Jimmenez de Arechega, The Work and Jurisprudence of the International Court of Justice
- 1947-1986, 58 Brit. Y.B. Int'l L. 1-38 (1987).
- Lockwood, Advisory Opinions of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights, 13 Den. J.
Int'l L. & Pol'y 245-267 (1984).
- Slynn, The Court of Justice of the European Communities, 33 Int'l & Comp. L. Quarterly
- Statute of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights, 12 Lawyer of the Americas, 787-796 (1980).
- Stewart, The Iran-United States Claims Tribunal: Accomplishments and Prospects,
Private Investors Abroad, 525-560 (1984).
- Stuart, The Court of Justice of the European Communities: The Scope of Its Jurisdiction
and the Evolution of Its Case Law Under the EEC Treaty, 3 Nw. J. Int'l L & Bus. 415-451
- Rosenne, The World Court, 3-22 (4th ed. 1989).
- 1 Rosenne, The Law and Practice of the International Court, 7-10 (1965).
- Schlochauer, "Arbitration", 1 Encyclopedia of Public International Law, 13-26 (Bernhardt
- Plender, The European Court as an International Tribunal, 42 Cambridge L.J. 279-98